`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutting down the trading til October.....

Shutting down the trading til October.....
Restaurant Week (oxy-moron, it's actually two weeks) is set to begin here in Boston on Sunday, ugh...
As a server this is a dreaded time of year, however, my partner and I will be leaving for a month vacation to Paris right after. So, no more trading for me until we get home. I really wish they would implement the "away" feature. I will continue to work on the offers that are still active.
Thanks for all the trades in the last couple months, I;ve made some great progress on my 2011 A&G sets thanks to many of you.
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Shutting down the trading til October.....
damn Pete i just loaded in more mini's lol...Have fun!!!!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(08-11-2011, 09:21 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: I really wish they would implement the "away" feature.
If it makes you feel any better, earlier this week, I sent Beckett my own personal list of "things that I see that still need to be fixed". That was one of them Smile

Have fun in Paris!

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

have fun Pete!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Can't you just turn change your Collections from Public to Private while you're away and nobody would be able to access your cards for trade?
Completing the following:

2010 Topps Chrome X-Fractors (142/220 - 64.5%)
2010 Bowman Platinum Refractors (60/100 - 60%)
2011 Topps Diamond (444/660 - 67.3%)

Finished 2011 Sets: Topps Series 1 Master, Heritage Master, Heritage Chrome, Gypsy Queen Framed Green, Gypsy Queen Minis, Heritage Black

I'm jealous of all the vacations you take! Have fun...
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I wish there was way to tell how active a member is rather than just their last log in date. This would make it so much easier when searching for a card. I hate making an open offer just to find out the guy won't check his Beckett again for 6 more months.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-11-2011, 10:28 AM)griffan15 Wrote: Can't you just turn change your Collections from Public to Private while you're away and nobody would be able to access your cards for trade?
Not on this site - private cards still show up for trade if there's an entry in the "Trade Away" column.

They just won't be seen if you actually look at someone's organize.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-11-2011, 11:12 AM)ceocards Wrote: Not on this site - private cards still show up for trade if there's an entry in the "Trade Away" column.

They just won't be seen if you actually look at someone's organize.
Thanks for the confirmation on that, I was pretty sure that would be the result.
And everyone stay tuned for the "Card Shops in Paris?" thread Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Pete, I'll be sure to try to scoop up any minis while you are gone...haha.

I am actually starting to build up a nice little stash of dupes on the 2011 minis. I am still interested in the gypsy sepias if you want to move them or maybe we can swap some 2011 minis for the same. I still have a ton of base and a few sp's on the base sets. I've been trying to trade those off for minis.

Shoot me a trade offer if you want to work in one more trade before you leave.