Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of Rookies and Stars lots of Dareus

1 Box of Rookies and Stars lots of Dareus
How does this happen?
[Image: 9.jpg]

RE: 1 Box of Rookies and Stars lots of Dareus
i'd be kinda PO'd. Dareus will be damn good but the value of a d-linemen usually wont go up much. at least its a nice patch though.

but, i'm sure theres a couple bills fans here that may be interested
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

What, you forgot you ordered the Marcell Dareus hotbox?

If I was a Bills fan it would have been an awesome box, but I'm not. Still beats my 2nd box of Elite. I got a 2 jersey cards, and no other hits. Not even any inserts/parallels. They fixed it by sending me 2 undrafted rookie autos. I think I am done with Panini.

So far the R&S seems to be kinda bad for stuff like that. About a week ago my brother pulled a Jordan Todman studio rookies auto #/10 then over this weekend I pulled the 6/10 same card. They made their way up to Alaska of all places not only that they were pulled from the same store.

I got that same D.J. Williams redemption, I chose the 4 months because ehh I'm not to impressed by the williams lol.

(08-09-2011, 11:47 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: So far the R&S seems to be kinda bad for stuff like that. About a week ago my brother pulled a Jordan Todman studio rookies auto #/10 then over this weekend I pulled the 6/10 same card. They made their way up to Alaska of all places not only that they were pulled from the same store.
If you'd be so kind, a Chargers fan MIGHT be interested in one of those! Big Grin

cmb for the dareus auto if its ft, thanks

pryor looks like an idiot on the card lol.hey another any chance you could tell me the address for the NPN index card on the packs of the rookies and stars?

That's Crazy that 3 of the 4 hits were of the same player...... The 2 boxes of R&S I busted were pretty good was thinking of doing another box but now I'm not so sure.