`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
trading for letters

trading for letters
so i am having a baby girl in the next few months november to be exact and i am gonna try to get her into sports and stuff like that as much as i can. i am looking to spell out her name in letters as i have seen a few other people do on here and love the idea. if anyone has these letters any player does not matter please check me for a trade or qoute me a price the letters i need would be B R O O K E thanks.

also since i know some of these are autographed is there a certain type of glass or stuff like that you have to use to display them so they do not get affected by sun light for the people that have done this how did you figure out this problem

looking for 07 sp authentic set
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: trading for letters
PM sent

Congrats! I have a 16 month old girl myself. What a great idea! I have been thinking of ways to get her interested as she gets older. She can almost say baseball already, lol. I will look through my letter autos for you.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I have an O, I will send an offer over if I can.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

bump.

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

bump.

i have a "K"

I have a D...looks like you could name her KOD based on the letters we have offered.
[Image: braunsig.png]

sent you a code for the scan. its in the trade thread.

dontpray send me a open offer just in case the other one does not work