`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking To TRADE!! Cam Newton auto,Kaepernick, and More!

Looking To TRADE!! Cam Newton auto,Kaepernick, and More!
Have been away for awhile. Getting back into trading. Have alot for trade in my bucket link below. Dont have my org. updated, will do that either tonight or tom.. Lmk if interested in anything. On the Newton I am mainly looking for the following players: Bradford,Locker,Ingram,A.J. Green,Ponder,Julio,Gabbert,and Demarco Murray. Might consider a few others. Let's trade!

Bucket:
http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Looking To TRADE!! Cam Newton auto,Kaepernick, and More!
Hey Jon, Please check me on the Locker, Kapernick, and Moeaki..please open offer in trade if interested..be blessed
Mike
[Image: browns.png]

Collecting All Football Auto's, Bernie Kosar & CLEVELAND BROWNS!

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

All of my cards are for sale or trade.

The Willis,one of the Lockers and maybe the revis....check me for them please.

(08-09-2011, 06:06 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: The Willis,one of the Lockers and maybe the revis....check me for them please.
Interested in any of the following: Dez Bryant patch/auto, Pettis sweet spot auto,Peyton auto,and possibly the Cadillac auto. PM me if interested in working anything out.

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

please check me for the mallett

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

interested in the newton and mallett - check me please thanks.
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/

to the top

to the top

to the top

like the newton!