`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help

Need Help
Just trying to figure a couple of things out.
1- On my messages, the far right of the message cuts out. On some members profiles, this happens too. It cuts out the part where you can click to send a PM. Do I need to do something to fix this?

2- How do I mark something in my collection for trade?

Any help is appreciated!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

RE: Need Help
I'm not sure sure about the message cutting out I haven't seen that but to mark a card for trade you have to choose columns and move trade away over to the side you display then put quantity for trade in that column.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

as for not seeing those links on certain members' profiles, their signatures are too dang wide.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thanks for the help!

(08-09-2011, 05:54 PM)rburkett Wrote: I'm not sure sure about the message cutting out I haven't seen that but to mark a card for trade you have to choose columns and move trade away over to the side you display then put quantity for trade in that column.
When I open up my collections, the only thing I see next to the card is:

Have/Want/Condition/Conditional Value/Beckett High

I am thinking Trade should also show there, but it doesn't. Any ideas?
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.