`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this an error or new crap

Is this an error or new crap
I went to look at someone's organize to see if they had anything for trade and got the message "you must buy organize for $19.95 per month to continue" I have the football OLG and understood I could use organize based on that!
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

RE: Is this an error or new crap
(08-09-2011, 05:10 PM)rburkett Wrote: I went to look at someone's organize to see if they had anything for trade and got the message "you must buy organize for $19.95 per month to continue" I have the football OLG and understood I could use organize based on that!
They must not have it.

I didn't get this message a couple days ago.

(08-09-2011, 05:49 PM)rburkett Wrote: I didn't get this message a couple days ago.
Their subscription must've expired or something. It happens when you're trying to check someone who hasn't paid for it.

I thought it would depend on weather my subscription is paid if they are cards I am looking for. It kind of defeats the purpose of trading if you are unable to see if the other person has anything you are interested in before you respond about players they are looking for.

It means they have NO access to THEIR organize, we have asked that the message be changed to reflect that
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)