`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly...

RE: Ugly...
he never got to play, but was drafted by Chicago, then his rights were traded to Hornets. He then opted to stay in Spain. May I introduce you to the one-man mix of James Bond's Jaws, Frankenstein and Dalip Singh Rana:

Roberto DueƱas

[Image: duenas.jpg]

and did we mention Hornacek? and Bryant 'Big Country' Reeves?

Really? You gotta pick on pat.. its bad enough he never got the ring he deserved... now your gonna call him ugly too.. DAMN! lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-09-2011, 11:29 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Lmao, funny thread.. My top 5-

1- Gheorghe Muresan
2- Sam Cassell
3- Popeye Jones
4- Patrick Ewing
5- Rebecca Lobo lol
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SAY ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT PATRICK EWING IN THIS FORUM!!!

EWING IS GOD!

Greatest player in basketball history, he might as well have invented basketball.

i cant believe no one had anything to say about my muresan video, i use to laugh till i cried watching that commercial.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I watched it, had never seen it before, it was mad funny.. I just thought the video spoke for itself.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-15-2011, 06:01 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i cant believe no one had anything to say about my muresan video, i use to laugh till i cried watching that commercial.
sorry about that, i saw it while at work. very funny!