IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose got Brandon Marshall

Whose got Brandon Marshall
Looking for everything. Check the org and bucket

RE: Whose got Brandon Marshall
got a five star auto /35....you have any 2011 autos?

I just added some the other day, but there not big names

I still have that auto jersey Smile
I havent decided if I wanna move it or not....I prolly would for a decent offer.
I want an auto of him in his Dolphins uni.
Thats why I was gonna wait on a bush dolphins uni auto to come out....just got an offer I couldnt turn down haha

Yeah I quickly snagged up his Topps Five Star auto in the dolphins uni. Probably one of my favorites and its a on card auto and you can get them for around 10-15 bucks depending on the version which isnt to bad at all. But if you do decide to move it I could always use it

I will trade it if it is for something I am looking for.

I checked you bucket....I really need that Colt McCoy....could we work something out for it?

The mccoy is wrapped up in a few offers right now Ill let you know if they fall through

yours is in the mail as of a few hours ago along with some extras!!
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

(08-10-2011, 10:08 AM)r23b Wrote: The mccoy is wrapped up in a few offers right now Ill let you know if they fall through
ok let me know....I got the Marshall waiting on you....might even have a couple more Dolphin autos I could trade if you would be interested....not real sure if you are a fin fan or a marshall fan haha.

haha I am a miami fan but my dolphins pc mostly consists of Ronnie Brown/Marino/Duper/Z.Thomas/and Brandon Marshall along with random autos and patches of other dolphins.

Marines, sounds good bud!