`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moses cards

moses cards
just showing my moses cards not bad huh yeah i know they are not the best but i dont care for the best

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: moses cards
Sweet cards man, Im the same, I don't need autos and gu, i want 1 of every base and insert that I can find though!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Nice cards. I really rate Moses highly and not many people collect his cards.

well i reason why i collect him is that he has played 20 years in the nba

(08-11-2011, 07:33 PM)jay187 Wrote: well i reason why i collect him is that he has played 20 years in the nba
What I remember Moses most for is his card in the 1994-95 Collector's Choice set. The backs of those were upper half a photo of the player and the bottom half career stats. But with Moses (and Orlando Woolridge if I'm not mistaken) the back of his card was just completely filled with stats, lol.

Good looks on collecting uncommon players

I've got this one as part of my Rodman PC:
[Image: 7114048f.JPG]

i like jabbar casue he played 20 years umm...moses malone 20years umm robert parish 20 years and kevin willis i think 21 and half years i dont think anyone can play that long wow !!!!!! huh

Seems like a good thread to post my recent hit: Moses Malone/Julius Erving dual game materials.

I agree though he is a somewhat underrated player historically.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]