`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 bowman question

2011 bowman question
Can harper auto's be pulled out of jumbo's?

It's too late for me, but I just opened 2 jumbo cases and all my auto's were chrome, no regular bowman like Pineda and harper. I have a feeling these only come out of regular boxes....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: 2011 bowman question
Hey O-Bryan.
The Bowman prospect autographs (i.e. the paper ones) were exclusive to retail, with the exception of the Harper. It's the same scenario as the Strasburg last year.

Here's my reference, this is a great site to get info from

http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/2011_Bowman
More info on the Harper:

Bryce Harper Autographed Prospect Card
Just like with Stephen Strasburg last year, 2011 Bowman features a randomly inserted autographed version of the first card in the Prospects insert set.

Each Bryce Harper Autographed Prospect card is available in the following parallels.

Blue (serial-numbered to 250 copies)
Purple (serial-numbered to 55 copies, HTA Jumbo packs only)
Orange (serial-numbered to 25 copies, Hobby and HTA Jumbo packs only)
Red (serial-numbered to five copies, Hobby and HTA Jumbo packs only)
Printing Plate (four-for-each, Hobby and HTA Jumbo packs only)
NOTES:

While many of the autographs packed-out, exchange cards have been seen for both the base (or "plain vanilla") and Blue versions. It is unclear exactly how many Harper autographs made it into the packs, and how many exchange cards had to be issued.

It also appears that many of the Harper autographs have streaks, the kind of streaks produced from a pen that has nearly exhausted its ink supply.

Although the plain vanilla Harper autograph is not serial-numbered, the calculated production run for this card is 1671 copies. Of those 1671, 457 were inserted into retail wax and retail rack packs, 554 in Hobby packs, and 660 in HTA Jumbo packs.

Of the 250 Blue autographs, 68 were inserted into retail wax and retail rack packs, 83 in Hobby packs, and 99 in HTA Jumbo packs.

The Purple autograph was not listed on the original sell-sheet. It is exclusive to HTA Jumbo packs.

17 of the 25 Orange autographs were inserted into HTA Jumbo packs; the other eight in Hobby packs.

Three of the five Red autographs were inserted into HTA Jumbo packs; the other two in Hobby packs.

Three of the four Printing Plates were inserted into HTA Jumbo packs; the other one in Hobby packs.

This is the only Printing Plate available in Hobby packs.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: 2011 bowman question
Nice thanks for the thorough answer. I guess I was just unlucky
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.