Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichiro Autos in 2011 Leaf Products

Ichiro Autos in 2011 Leaf Products
http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/08/leaf...more-34287

The story got buried in the news updates and I missed it until I got bored and was digging, but saw the article did not have any comments, seems like a pretty significant move on Leaf's part in terms of a star player with a big fanbase and not all that many autos out there compared to others.

New Ichiro on card autos, anyone excited for Leaf cards now?

RE: Ichiro Autos in 2011 Leaf Products
Yea, how hard are they gonna be to pull? Awesome though!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I can't imagine what the first couple pulled will fetch on ebay haha
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Leaf....what a crappy product....Everyone really wants to see him sign for Allen & Ginter or Triple Threads. Honestly i wish they would have got him into Topps Sterling they really could have produced some amazing cards. Last but not least gypsy queen. It would have been cool for him to have a mini framed auto relic.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

it's a good opportunity for collectors now who don't want to pay out the butt for an older auto. they'll still be spendy but hopefully we'll see ka decrease in price
no org, please do not send trade requests

Like I said when he appeared as an autograph on an early 2011 Allen & Ginter checklist, I hope it happens.

I think it's cool but Leaf doesn't have a baseball license, so all the logos will be blocked...kinds ruins the card for me. JMO, though
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

This is quite surprising considering Ichiro has the exclusive autograph deal with Mill Creek Sports. Wonder if the contract expired or they negotiated a deal with Leaf. Will be very curious to see the cards and how the market responds, his stuff is pretty exclusive and pricey...
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

(08-08-2011, 10:08 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Leaf....what a crappy product....Everyone really wants to see him sign for Allen & Ginter or Triple Threads. Honestly i wish they would have got him into Topps Sterling they really could have produced some amazing cards. Last but not least gypsy queen. It would have been cool for him to have a mini framed auto relic.
Leaf Ali was an extremely popular product, with great eye appeal. Sure, some of their products haven't been great, but you can't say all the Topps products have been strong. At least Leaf is trying to do some things to change it up a bit.
I collect 1999 Ultra, 2002 Topps 206, 2003 Topps 205, A&G Minis, Andy Pettitte,
and Brett Gardner.