`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want the junk cards you don't!

RE: I want the junk cards you don't!
whos paying for the shipping for all this garbage?

(08-09-2011, 12:56 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: whos paying for the shipping for all this garbage?
Reading is fundamental.

Both the original poster and zeprock indicated in their posts they would cover shipping.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Hehe... check out my bucket Smile

[Image: S6300524.jpg]
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

Let me throw this caveat in there - please only consider sending cards in EX or higher condition. No dull corners, surface wear, creases... If they have been tossed in a box, please take a few seconds to glance over them

It's best to hit me with a PM so I can track all those interested. I am going to stagger this out over time, so if I give you my address in the PM please do not send out until I have paid you via PP.

Thanks for all those willing to take the time to send these out. Hope I am clearing enough space for you to make your marraiges last a few more years at least. :p

(08-10-2011, 07:17 AM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: Let me throw this caveat in there - please only consider sending cards in EX or higher condition. No dull corners, surface wear, creases... If they have been tossed in a box, please take a few seconds to glance over them

Thanks for all those willing to take the time to send these out. Hope I am clearing enough space for you to make your marraiges last a few more years at least. :p
+1

And mjbuchanan80 posted first so give him first dibs. I am interested in smaller lots of unwanted cards. Thanks.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I am willing to take any original tobacco cards cards from the early 1900's. I will also pay for shipping on lots of any size. I am just doing my part to help out the community!

:-)

Ok I have calculated that a USPS Large Flat Rate box (12' x 12' x 5.5') can hold approximately 4000 cards. This is three rows of 650ish cards laying on their side with another three rows stacked on top. If someone has loaded one of these up and can say that this is innaccurate, please let me know. Also, Would appreciate some sort of barrier between the two stacks (piece of paper will suffice).

A USPS Medium Flat Rate box (11' x 8.5' x 5.5') can hold approx 2,900 cards. Please do not send me less than 2900 cards in a LARGE box - please utilize the medium.

These boxes are free to customers, but shipping them is $14.95 (large) $10.95 (medium).

I will send $15.70 to you PP account to cover PP fees for large box or $11.60 for a medium box.

DO NOT SEND unless I have paid you via PP. Not interested in getting a ton of boxes I am not expecting and then a PM asking "Where my money?" If this does occur and I am not prepared to send out payment then I will have to ask you to pay return shipping. I plan on doing this in stages as time and money allow.

Simply send me a PM stating you got a flat rate box(es) in hand. I will then send you a PM telling you to load them up and will submit a payment to your PP account.

Pretty simple. So they big question is "why do you want this s**t"? That's personal Dodgy