`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 retail packs Topps, blasters of Icons 08 and Score 2011

2 retail packs Topps, blasters of Icons 08 and Score 2011
My mother in law didnt get the big hit this time. I got a few rookies from the 2 packs of Topps.

The Score 2011 blaster gave me rookies of Andy Daulton and Mark Ingram and some others. Hot Rookies of Mark Ingram (2 of them), Shane Vereen, Randall Cobb. Didn't hit it big but you still get good value for what you pay. i was excited to see an Ingram rookie in there.

The 2008 Icons blaster surprised me because it came with 2 hits instead of 1. The first 2 packs I opened contained Future rookie jerseys of Darren McFadden and again another Mario Manningham one. I didnt get any rookies but the extra jersey made up for it. And i only paid 9.98 for it.

RE: 2 retail packs Topps, blasters of Icons 08 and Score 2011
well hey man you cant complain about that....How many times do you buy a box and prolly over double your money? haha
You seem to do pretty good with the retail.

RE: 2 retail packs Topps, blasters of Icons 08 and Score 2011
(08-08-2011, 11:55 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: well hey man you cant complain about that....How many times do you buy a box and prolly over double your money? haha
You seem to do pretty good with the retail.
I dont normally stick with retail. I prefer hobby because of the chance of bigger hits and getting a lot of hits. but right now retail is all i can afford. But recently i have done a lot better with retail then hobby. And i have done better buying packs then boxes. just weird but i am glad to at least get my money back. I have struggled my entire collecting career doing that with hobby.