`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Plat - 8 loose packs w/ scans

2011 Bowman Plat - 8 loose packs w/ scans
I haven't tried this product before and with nothing else really out there right now I wanted to give it a shot. I was mostly hoping on hitting a Freddie Freeman, and I did! I was completely happy with the break, felt like I got a lot just for some loose packs.

I have a question though, are the refractors different in any way from the base cards? On the auto it seems refractorish... but I don't know if there is a way to tell. Anyone know?

[Image: img662.jpg]

[Image: img661.jpg]

[Image: img663.jpg]

[Image: img664.jpg]

I don't know anything about the auto, Hector Noesi, but being a Yankee I figured it was a solid retail hit. Plus I got my Freeman RC!
"It's to bad she wont live, then again who does"
[Image: eEUso.png]

RE: 2011 Bowman Plat - 8 loose packs w/ scans
always nice to get a auto
I collect Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, Patriots and Red Sox

if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.
let me know if u want more freeman. i pulled like 10 of them.

(08-08-2011, 03:38 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.
Or you can just tell by the little boxes
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-08-2011, 03:38 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.
I know that. I was asking mainly about the autographed card. I looked on ebay and there are some titled refractors and some not. So I was curious how to distinguish between the two because they all look the same.
"It's to bad she wont live, then again who does"
[Image: eEUso.png]

Not sure if any are up for grabs, but I'm interestd in the Alvarez gold parallel if you're looking to move it...shoot me a pm if its avail
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]