`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back To The Hobby

Back To The Hobby
Hey Everyone! Have been thinking about getting back into the hobby for a few months now, and decided to do it. I recently moved, and when I was packing/unpacking I started to go through all of my cards, and realize how much I miss it. I was wanting to know what do all of you do as far as your collecting? Do you do 1 player, team, or do you collect just about anything that you like? I am a diehard Carolina Panthers fan and have lots of panthers cards etc., but I am thinking about venturing out and collecting more from players that I like around the league.

RE: Back To The Hobby
welcome back. collecting is about what you like or have interest in imo. never hurts to be diverse, but at the end of the day, should no one want to trade, would you be happy with what you have? If you answer yes, then you're on the right path. Just pick up stuff you're happy with, and if it's something you don't have to have, just trade it and see if you can get something you'd be happier with
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Welcome back to the hobby Smile Collect what makes you happy. I got back into the hobby a couple years back and focused on baseball. Well needless to say 2 years later I rarely pick up anything baseball(except for Ripken, LOL) and focus completely on my football PCs.

A big welcome back. The Panthers are a good way to start. Then you can expand. I collect everything. I am diehard football fan and Giants fan. You should start with the Panthers and decide from there where you want to go.

i unfortunately have a bad habit of putting too many pokers in the fire. But do what satisfies you !! Welcome aboard the Beckett-Train. You will enjoy it here.
Insert Banner.

Noooooooo! the Panthers are taken on this board lol jk welcome aboard.

welcome back! Smile I have had a lot of fun collecting Patriots, another good idea is to collect your team then just a few players not on your team that you like, that way youre not overwhelmed. Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-08-2011, 12:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Noooooooo! the Panthers are taken on this board lol jk welcome aboard.
Haha. I havn't collected since 2006 which was Deangelos rookie year. Do you live near Charlotte?

About an hour away. hoping to go to Training camp one day this week. lol u don't by chance have a Peppers auto do ya? haha I have yet to see one on these boards in the few months I've been here

(08-08-2011, 12:19 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Haha. I havn't collected since 2006 which was Deangelos rookie year. Do you live near Charlotte?

(08-08-2011, 12:21 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: About an hour away. hoping to go to Training camp one day this week. lol u don't by chance have a Peppers auto do ya? haha I have yet to see one on these boards in the few months I've been here

Nope do not have any at all. I will hit you up on PM so we dont flood the thread with Panthers talk.