`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Raiders Collection (most of it :)

My Raiders Collection (most of it :)
For all those that remembered me from the last time I posted, I was able to get another few boxes up. Take a look.

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l636/jcwatchdog/

I'm always up for trading (usually only duplicates), but if anyone has any raiders higher end cards, send me a message. As long as they have once been on the Raiders Smile

RE: My Raiders Collection (most of it :)
Good god, man!! Incredible!! Do you not bother with "lesser" cards? Just asking because I have a LOT of misc. Marcus Allen inserts/ parallels, as well as a bunch of Bo Jackson stuff, including Bo stuff that's not in Beckett.

(08-08-2011, 12:24 AM)shigfrag Wrote: Good god, man!! Incredible!! Do you not bother with "lesser" cards? Just asking because I have a LOT of misc. Marcus Allen inserts/ parallels, as well as a bunch of Bo Jackson stuff, including Bo stuff that's not in Beckett.

No, for some reason I can't bring myself to collect the regular inserts anymore. I do have a lot of lesser expensive cards, but they are all autographed or autographed jersey cards.

One os the SICKEST collections I've ever seen! Nice!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.