`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viewing others organize

Viewing others organize
I tried to view another members organize and I get a pop up message that tells me I need to purchase "organize" even though I have an annual subscription. Is this just a bug?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

RE: Viewing others organize
(08-07-2011, 09:17 PM)sonnyday Wrote: I tried to view another members organize and I get a pop up message that tells me I need to purchase "organize" even though I have an annual subscription. Is this just a bug?
If i recall that means that person has 100+ cards in their org & they need to buy pricing to access their org or for anyone else to view it now. Had their org been reduced to less than 100 they would have access but no pricing.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-07-2011, 09:25 PM)krn001 Wrote: If i recall that means that person has 100+ cards in their org & they need to buy pricing to access their org or for anyone else to view it now. Had their org been reduced to less than 100 they would have access but no pricing.
You are correct....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

OK. That makes sense. I was having the same problem earlier and thought it was a bug/glitch. It would be better if we got a message telling us that though instead of the generic "buy organize."
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.