`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did the Arod UD SP rookie drop so much?

RE: When did the Arod UD SP rookie drop so much?
(09-08-2011, 10:41 AM)chaseman210 Wrote: I dislike Barry Bonds a whole lot more.
i meant current players, but yea, bonds would top arod. bonds became, fairly or unfairly, the scapegoat of the era

(09-08-2011, 11:05 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i meant current players, but yea, bonds would top arod. bonds became, fairly or unfairly, the scapegoat of the era
Oh, haha. I didn't know you meant current. I like the Yankees, but I agree that Arod has to be one of the least liked players in the MLB. I don't even care much for him.
I collect any Derek Jeter and 2010 Allen and Ginter relic cards.

(09-08-2011, 11:32 AM)chaseman210 Wrote: Oh, haha. I didn't know you meant current. I like the Yankees, but I agree that Arod has to be one of the least liked players in the MLB. I don't even care much for him.
and it isnt just the steroids. it's that "slap" incident in 2004. it's the constant preening. it's his off-field stuff. his narcissism. and some of it is stuff like this:

[Image: 2188936590047542036S600x600Q85.jpg]

Yes, the Clemens stuff has dropped, RCs raw are half, many autos down too. I for one will take it, its a great way for me to get stuff for near free and enhance my collection. I have been making offers that are ridiculously low and people are taking them. He's a tool, and full of himself but he's one of the 3 greatest pitchers ever, and his milestone achievements of 2 20k games are long before any of his "clouded" time period.

A Rod is just a sissy, and arrogant and annoying, so people don't like him in general.

Griffey was the real deal, along with Thome, and they don't get the respect, its unfortunate.
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection

Of course, who can forget his Details magazine photo?
[Image: arod-mirror.jpg]