`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Break Tonight - 35 Boxes of 2010 Limited

RE: Huge Break Tonight - 35 Boxes of 2010 Limited
Here we go, let's start with three scans of the whoppers!!!! Everything except the E. Smith, Len Dawson Prime, Jim Brown, and Biletnikoff Prime is available for sale.

Everything is hitting Ebay tonight to recoup the $2,500 spent on these boxes (and the previous 31 boxes). Make your offers (I am not putting prices out) by PM now or catch 'em on Ebay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Nice Hits

would love to have the boomer and one of the Colts if anything is FT

Wow! Great boxes!

(08-07-2011, 07:17 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Wow! Great boxes!
Im going through your list right now and putting everything to the side. I'll message you in an hour or so with what I have for you.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Really need the Andre Roberts!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(08-07-2011, 07:04 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: would love to have the boomer and one of the Colts if anything is FT
You know I want the Supreme Peyton. Let me know.

I am still trying to put together my QB PC.
If you have another top 5 all time QB auto that could be involved in the trade somehow then I could move the Supreme Peyton your way.

(08-07-2011, 07:26 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I am still trying to put together my QB PC.
If you have another top 5 all time QB auto that could be involved in the trade somehow then I could move the Supreme Peyton your way.
I don't sorry. Just though I have two Colt McCoy's you have two Peyton's. The boomer would more than make up for the book difference.

I wish I had one of those bradfords