`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
what is the deal on here lately?

RE: what is the deal on here lately?
(08-08-2011, 07:41 PM)zeprock Wrote: Not to hijack the most popular thread on here but I'm wondering if anybody just wants to trade some baseball cards???
Haha. That was good. Zeprock blew the whistle.lol I was wondering where all the traders were. Looks like they are all in here. Good one!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

In regards to the '+1' issue, what would you guys think about a Facebook-like system for things like that? It would say "three members like this post" or something like that; and you could mouse over it and see who those three members are. Just an idea.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

an instant message system would be cool too. Or a video feature.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(08-08-2011, 05:34 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Maybe there should be an "arguments" forum
i agree...unless you feel like arguing about it right now

(08-08-2011, 08:00 PM)andrewinnc Wrote: In regards to the '+1' issue, what would you guys think about a Facebook-like system for things like that? It would say "three members like this post" or something like that; and you could mouse over it and see who those three members are. Just an idea.
That's actually a really good idea. Like YouTube with the thumbs up and thumbs downs?
(08-08-2011, 07:41 PM)zeprock Wrote: Not to hijack the most popular thread on here but I'm wondering if anybody just wants to trade some baseball cards???
Nice switch man! Way to lighten the air.

+1 - Got any Pujols auto's? LOL!

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature