Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball for Football
Thumbs Up 
Basketball for Football
OK, so I'm done collecting basketball... I have a whole load of basketball cards that I'm parting with. If you go into my org (they aren't marked for trade, because I hate cluttering my trade box with things less than $2), you'll see them under "Basketball Cards". There's my entire list of basketball cards I'm trying to get rid of. They all go as one entire set!

What am I looking for? How about a nice 3 color patch? Or a lot of my favorite football players? My favorite players: Peyton Manning, Brian Urlacher, Adrian Peterson, Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez, and Barry Sanders. Maybe a single graded card of one of these guys? Your Indianapolis Colts lot?

This is a $400+ Beckett Value that I'm parting with for cheap. Let the offers role in. Over 300 cards! I'm only looking for maybe $25-50 in card return.

Thanks for looking!

RE: Basketball for Football
No one is interested?

I only see a hurbert davis card listed at all... I might be interested if i could see your list
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I don't have them marked for trade...if you go into my org., then you should see a section called "basketball cards" All 318+ cards are listed there.

I wish I knew how to show them all on here or provide a quick link.
Oh, and not my trade org... the regular org.

The problem here is that most of us already have several hundred low end cards that nobody wants. Not too many collectors are interested in adding another 318 $1 cards to their stack and give up a $25-$50 card that they can use for trade bait.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I didn't say the $25-$50 card had to be one card. I'd be happy with 10 $2 Peyton Manning cards...and as far as I recollect, sure, there were a bunch of low end "crap"...but there were also some $8+ RCs in the mix as well as a Class 1 Al Harrington Gold Label RC /3000.

I appreciate your input.

Still only see that 1 hurbert davis bball card

All my bball that's $2 or more are now marked for trade... again, I want to get rid of all of my basketball. Only looking for like $25-50 back in trade value and it DOES NOT have to be all in one card... I'd be happy with 20 different $2 Peyton Manning cards...or some combo there within.

Thanks for looking.

(08-26-2011, 12:11 AM)usafshelland Wrote: All my bball that's $2 or more are now marked for trade... again, I want to get rid of all of my basketball. Only looking for like $25-50 back in trade value and it DOES NOT have to be all in one card... I'd be happy with 20 different $2 Peyton Manning cards...or some combo there within.

Thanks for looking.
check my football and I'll take that lot from you depending on what you see in my football you want.

(08-26-2011, 12:42 AM)kct1 Wrote: check my football and I'll take that lot from you depending on what you see in my football you want.
How about the following:
2001 Press Pass Santana Moss AU
2010 Topps Platinum Dez Bryant Refractor

Just those two...were others I like too.