`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade thread.... MJs,Kobes,Bron Auto... PC is open FT

Trade thread.... MJs,Kobes,Bron Auto... PC is open FT
Its been awhile since ive posted on here. Its been so dead latley. Check my bucket. My PC cards are open to offers also. Always looking for HIGHEND penny hardaway but open to anthing nice.

www.photobucket.com/o0yanic0o

RE: Trade thread.... MJs,Kobes,Bron Auto... PC is open FT
Please check me for the Dwight howard auto. Thanks!
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

Put me in line for the howard. That is a nice Jim Brown auto too....let me knowif I have anything for it.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Karlson you still got that kobe auto? Id love to work something out for that badboy. Lmk

Greek ima check ur bucket. Let you know.

Ok lets see..... Lebron auto, mj/kobe dual, mj/pippen dual, mj white gu, dwight auto, one of the kobe patches, jim brown dual auto, bradford chrome sp rc and calvin johnson /100 are all gone! Picked up a jordan auto, a suh rc auto and some nice tripe threads for them!
9ers- not really looking to sell. Got anything to trade for the kobe?

Sorry everyone for not using pm. For some reason when I try to use the messages the site disconnects me from my wifi. I know it sounds wierd but im positive its this site. It only happens here and everytime a popup comes up that says the site does not match the certificate for the site. Like I said wierd. Anyways if anyones interested just send me a trade offer or post here Smile thanks.