`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for plates

Looking for plates
I'm a new member and was looking to trade, or buy, mainly Detroit Pistons cards. My newest interest are printing plates. If you have any or might know someone who does, please send them my way. Also, go ahead and look at my organize and see if you like anything. I have a couple cards listed that may be of value. Hope to list more soon and hear some good news even sooner.
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams
[Image: Sig01.jpg]

RE: Looking for plates
Looking to sell/trade my Kevin Durant RC orange refractor. What's the actual value of it?

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640...er=noflash

Don't really know how photo bucket works. If the link doesn't work, please let me know.
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams

lol, ill trade you a 2006-07 Finest Press Plates Cyan #83 Pops Mensah-Bonsu, its his rc plate hahaha, ill check out your org and see if you have anything i need.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Just updated my Org and added new pictures to my bucket. Don't forget, MOST interested in Detroit Pistons/Printing Plates. Thanks!

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640...l%20cards/
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams

go a buddy that has a billups printing plate...what do you need for the durant orange refractor
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 03:11 AM)blange11 Wrote: go a buddy that has a billups printing plate...what do you need for the durant orange refractor

Ugh I gotta take that Durant RC off my trade list. Think I'm gonna keep it and hope its value rises. I am completely interested in that plate though. What kindsof players foes e collect?
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams

Well i would buy it off of him, and trade it to you but first i need to know what you are offering, i am in flordia right now and i wont be back until the 19th. I can get you scans of the card then. I collect jordan, but i am open to any nice RC or auto.
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

Just wanted to say I added a few more cards to my bucket. Just some Rose rc's, Paul rc's etc. Nothing really high end, then again, I'm not really looking to trade for anything too high end. Let me know if you find anything of interest and have any Pistons jerseys, autos, #'d rookies etc. Also still looking for those printing plates.

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640...l%20cards/
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams

i usually use plastic plates so i dont have to wash any dishes
Star 
(08-09-2011, 08:24 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: i usually use plastic plates so i dont have to wash any dishes
Awesome.
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams