`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little trip to another "going out of business" LCS...

RE: A little trip to another "going out of business" LCS...
(08-06-2011, 11:25 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: It was Jerry's Sportscards up on 136th and I-25.
That's too bad. He's been around for a long time. I was up there just last month. Check out MVP Sportscards after Sept. 1 in Belmar. I will be helping the owner on occasion there.
(08-07-2011, 02:06 AM)shigfrag Wrote: Hey Wendy, which shop is this?? I wish I'd have known. Was up in Denver all day today! Did you happen to notice if there was much Broncos stuff left there?
Next time you're in Denver, come check out MVP Sportscards in Belmar (Wadsworth and Alameda Ave. next to the theater). My buddy is opening a new store Sept. 1.

Man, some sweet pickups!!! What is going on with all these local card stores closing??? Sad I tell you... But hey, what do you expect with this awesome state we are in right now???Sad oh well, I guess it is what it is...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-06-2011, 10:48 PM)p18mann Wrote: why do the sweet spot autos look like the sig is above the card this year? is there a clear coat above the helmet? idk if its just my eyes or what...
yea it does look like that, Ive never noticed that before lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-07-2011, 10:54 AM)thumey Wrote: That's too bad. He's been around for a long time. I was up there just last month. Check out MVP Sportscards after Sept. 1 in Belmar. I will be helping the owner on occasion there.

Next time you're in Denver, come check out MVP Sportscards in Belmar (Wadsworth and Alameda Ave. next to the theater). My buddy is opening a new store Sept. 1.
Thumey, where are you from? Denver/ Denver area? Don't believe we've ever met here on the site. (currently raiding your org and setting up a trade) >:]

Nice stuff, Wendy! Pretty lil Anthony Davis auto ya got there. Wink. I swear I have (or had at some point) a Marcus McCauley Press Pass auto and it looked NOTHING like that.

Oh yeah...here it is:
[Image: mccaM.jpg]

What happened in the mean time, you suppose?.....
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-08-2011, 10:50 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Nice stuff, Wendy! Pretty lil Anthony Davis auto ya got there. Wink. I swear I have (or had at some point) a Marcus McCauley Press Pass auto and it looked NOTHING like that.

Oh yeah...here it is:
[Image: mccaM.jpg]

What happened in the mean time, you suppose?.....
Thought you might like that Davis. Wink

And what is the deal with the sig??? That's funny. Marcus Griffin did something similar. Went from an auto that required some hand movement to initials.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Nice haul!
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY