`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to gallery view?
08-06-2011, 08:43 PM
What happened to gallery view?
How come there is no gallery view? I used to be able to search for a card and I see a photo of it. When I would make trades, I could also see photos if the cards. Now I have to wait until the trade is completed or click on every card, until I can find what I am looking for...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2011, 09:33 PM
RE: What happened to gallery view?
(08-06-2011 08:43 PM)natejeffries Wrote:  How come there is no gallery view? I used to be able to search for a card and I see a photo of it. When I would make trades, I could also see photos if the cards. Now I have to wait until the trade is completed or click on every card, until I can find what I am looking for...

First you click on layout at the top of the page and select custom layout.

If you click on choose columns just above Card description it will open a box with all of the choices for the columns. You can then manipulate the columns in your display. Click and drag the line that says img over to the left hand box and click on OK. It will add a small image to each card listing if it is available. Click on that image and the card will be displayed in a larger format.

Ray

08-07-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't see anything that says layout
08-07-2011, 06:03 PM
(08-07-2011 05:00 PM)natejeffries Wrote:  I don't see anything that says layout

Try opening a collection.

08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I did. Whenever I try trading with somebody and adding items I can't get any gallery until after I added them and I go to the trade list.

(08-07-2011 06:03 PM)ktcardshop Wrote:  Try opening a collection.
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
(08-07-2011 11:32 PM)natejeffries Wrote:  I did. Whenever I try trading with somebody and adding items I can't get any gallery until after I added them and I go to the trade list.

Did you find the tab for layout? If so when you click on it does it open a window? go to the bottom of the window and click on custom layout. Then just below it is shows a line that says Choose Columns click on this line and it will open a double box. Find IMG on the right hand side of the box and click & drag it to the left hand side of the box and then click on OK. your thumbnail images should appear if there is an image available.

Ray