`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shannon Sharpe HOF Speech

Shannon Sharpe HOF Speech
WOW...Did anybody else just see that? Amazing! If you didnt tear up your not human.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Shannon Sharpe HOF Speech
I had to miss the end, but I did love his kudos to Sterling. Not sure if he will ever get in, but Sterling like Terrell Davis was a helluva football player.

(08-06-2011, 08:27 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: I had to miss the end, but I did love his kudos to Sterling. Not sure if he will ever get in, but Sterling like Terrell Davis was a helluva football player.
+1
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(08-06-2011, 08:27 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: I had to miss the end, but I did love his kudos to Sterling. Not sure if he will ever get in, but Sterling like Terrell Davis was a helluva football player.
He'll probably never get it in. Receivers seem to be held to a hire standard with the Hall of Fame voters than other positions. Art Monk took forever to get in and Andre Reed and Cris Carter are still waiting. Nonetheless, when Sterling played, he was great. And he had Majikowski throwing to him! Remember that mullet?
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

(08-06-2011, 09:07 PM)elway4king Wrote: He'll probably never get it in. Receivers seem to be held to a hire standard with the Hall of Fame voters than other positions. Art Monk took forever to get in and Andre Reed and Cris Carter are still waiting. Nonetheless, when Sterling played, he was great. And he had Majikowski throwing to him! Remember that mullet?
My god! Love the Avatar!!!
Wow. I just watched it. I was gone all weekend. Made me and the wife cry. Very powerful. Makes me respect Shannon that much more!

On a side note, I met Mary Sharpe. She was at the Broncos/Packers game back in 96, 97. One of those years. She seemed very sweet. Signed my program Sterling and Sterling Sharpes mom, Mary Sharpe. (She was disptracted while signing and wroter Sterlings name twice.)
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Yeah, Shannon's amazing. I've always loved the guy. Rather it was runnin' his mouth talkin' crap on the field or being sentimental about people he loves... just ALWAYS ALWAYS honest and passionate.

I was waiting for the Faulk speech but Shannon's stole the show. Almost made me cry. I have more respect for him. I could have listened to that speech even if it was an hour long.
I collect
Football=Brees, P. Manning, HOF QBs/RBs Autos and Colts Rc Autos
Basketball=Lakers and Nick Van Exel Autos
Baseball=Pujols, McGwire, Gwynn and Ripken Autos.
Tell me what it would cost, I just might buy it.
Photobucket
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/b.../Football/