`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one at the Chicago National Show?

RE: No one at the Chicago National Show?
thanks for the update Bill. I heard from another person, said the following: "Hockey wise, The National sucked. Everything else wise? Phenomenal. I asked every dealer if they had hockey and the consensus was that they "should have brought some". Dealers were saying that people were asking for hockey all week, which is a fantastic sign."

are you going to be at the fall Expo Bill?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-09-2011, 10:20 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: thanks for the update Bill. I heard from another person, said the following: "Hockey wise, The National sucked. Everything else wise? Phenomenal. I asked every dealer if they had hockey and the consensus was that they "should have brought some". Dealers were saying that people were asking for hockey all week, which is a fantastic sign."

are you going to be at the fall Expo Bill?
I am trying to work it out so I can attend the fall Expo. I am hoping to be there to sell hockey OPG's, meet some big hockey dealers and collectors, and have some fun in Toronto.

More info coming soon!

Thanks, Bill

Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

Well heck if it is in Toronto I am going to the Fall Expo. When exactly is it?
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(08-09-2011, 02:06 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: Well heck if it is in Toronto I am going to the Fall Expo. When exactly is it?
Nov 11-13 move info can be given here http://www.sportcardexpo.com/

the fall expo i was told is better then the spring, if you like hockey cards this is where to be

If anyone is going to the Expo we should setup a meet & greet to put a face with a Beckett ID. I am going this fall. It is the show to go to for Hockey.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(08-10-2011, 08:56 PM)mq13 Wrote: If anyone is going to the Expo we should setup a meet & greet to put a face with a Beckett ID. I am going this fall. It is the show to go to for Hockey.
that is what a lot of folks do for different boards and booths.

i am going to try to go for 1 day but not 100% sure yet