`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box options $200 & under for quality hits?

RE: Box options $200 & under for quality hits?
Thats more of what I'm looking for, quality hits. Ballpark looked nice, but too many low value cards.
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 01:44 PM)slab16 Wrote: Thats more of what I'm looking for, quality hits. Ballpark looked nice, but too many low value cards.
With ballpark you'll get a bunch of game used cards that are worth like 8 bucks...id go with triple threads too...i always liked getting 08 or 09 bowman sterling...you get 12 autos per box i think and there are some good ones in there, along with the 8 dollar ones . Not sure what they cost either

I really want to try Triple Threads or Sterling, I was hoping to be able to get a box for our 10yr anniversary Thursday ( Wife loves busting packs and is getting into cards ) but I just aint quite there yet. Maybe soon.

2011 Topps Marquee
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I know I am probably alone here, but I hate the look of triple threads. The die cut words that you see the relics through just look so ridiculously cheesy to me.

(08-09-2011, 05:26 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I know I am probably alone here, but I hate the look of triple threads. The die cut words that you see the relics through just look so ridiculously cheesy to me.
I like some of the triple threads autos...i think the triple autos are really nice . I agree though some of it is really over the top. Plus there are like 90 different variations of all of them

I think I need to look at them again. :-) I got turned off to them early and turned my focus to other stuff. Most all of them feature that style of lettering? The dilemma for me here is that I have seen some really nice patches in that set. I'm so conflicted! Haha

Not all of them have the lettering like that, i know what you mean though. I still collect my pc guys ,i have a bunch of longoria and braun tt autos, like these

[Image: IMG_1679.jpg]
[Image: cards001-4.jpg]

they get old after a while, lol....i like the triples alot though, have a few other ones i cant find in my bucket right now. Also have an ike davis 2010 auto thati really like that i cant find a pic of right now

[Image: IMG_1668.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 05:20 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: 2011 Topps Marquee
I looked at this today, looks like it will be a real nice product.