`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Collectors: Why are they your pc?

RE: Player Collectors: Why are they your pc?
great idea OP a lot of interesting stories
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

david carr - local guy from where i live. went to school at rival schools.
derek anderson - just liked the guy out of college and stuck with him.
taiwan jones - blindly picked him before the 2011 season as a new pc.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Jim Leonhard- Jim went to school in the town next to me, his dad was my basketball coach, and his uncle coached me in baseball. He gives back to the community and hosts a youth football camp at his high school every year. Everything that he has accomplished has been through hard work. He was a walk-on at Wisconsin and set numerous records as well as being a 3 time All-American. Went undrafted in the NFL and is now starting for one of the better defenses in the league.

Donald Driver- One of the toughest players in the league imo. Worked hard for everything he has earned after growing up in an incredibly hard childhood. Gives back to the community. Great example of what being a Green Bay Packer is all about.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Ryan Moats: when i first started collectin cards i was 10 and the first pack of cards i ever got had a ryan moats rookie in it

(08-28-2011, 06:21 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Me and you are not all that far apart. you familiar with the conroe area just a lil north of the woodlands? that my hometown. Also a long time horns fan.
sure am...Smile nice to hear from another Longhorns fan close to me... I see you are plugging away at that Felix PC... I am not a cowboys fan, but I do like watching Felix, he is a great player, and will only get better, he just need to stay healthy... see you around the boards...

JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-29-2011, 11:59 AM)alanch Wrote: Jim Leonhard- Jim went to school in the town next to me, his dad was my basketball coach, and his uncle coached me in baseball. He gives back to the community and hosts a youth football camp at his high school every year. Everything that he has accomplished has been through hard work. He was a walk-on at Wisconsin and set numerous records as well as being a 3 time All-American. Went undrafted in the NFL and is now starting for one of the better defenses in the league.

Donald Driver- One of the toughest players in the league imo. Worked hard for everything he has earned after growing up in an incredibly hard childhood. Gives back to the community. Great example of what being a Green Bay Packer is all about.
Amen to that. Can't go wrong with a good ol' boy from northern Wisconsin!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection