`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Team Lots Available...ALL TEAMS TAKEN..!!!..first come first serve

RE: Free Team Lots Available...ALL TEAMS TAKEN..!!!..first come first serve
Mine arrived saturday (well I'm assuming these were from you haha) Much appreciated!

Thanks a million for my freebie Saints!!! A lot of you don't now that for quite a while, I've been working on acquiring every base card of the Saints since lord knows when, and these will definitely help!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Dang, some guy with 46 posts got the Chargers? IDK how I missed this thread. lol

i received a lot of base card as well..... straight to the falcons box!!!!!!
much appreciated on what you did here with all the teams!

(08-18-2011, 04:41 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Dang, some guy with 46 posts got the Chargers? IDK how I missed this thread. lol
Been busting a lot of various stuff lately.....pm me your addy....sure I got some chargers lying around with poo on them....lol....anything else you collect?
(08-08-2011, 01:10 PM)skc444 Wrote: Take all the time you want. This giveaway is really awesome of you to do. Thanks again and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Have a largent you might like...maybe we could work out a trade for it?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-18-2011, 04:38 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Thanks a million for my freebie Saints!!! A lot of you don't now that for quite a while, I've been working on acquiring every base card of the Saints since lord knows when, and these will definitely help!!!!!!
I have a bunch of Saints base cards FT if you have some Panthers FT. They're all in my ORG. If you feel like it, see if you need any of mine.

(08-18-2011, 06:56 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Been busting a lot of various stuff lately.....pm me your addy....sure I got some chargers lying around with poo on them....lol....anything else you collect?
Just Chargers and former Oregon Ducks. Smile

Do you have anymore Giants? Just saw this post being bumped back up