`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's make some trades for Ovechkin stuff...

Let's make some trades for Ovechkin stuff...
Looking to make a few trades to build up the Ovechkin PC that I recently started. Here are just a few traders that are up for grabs...

Auto'd memorabilia...

[Image: th_10-11CrownRoyaleHeirstotheThroneSigna...nStaal.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxAutographedWinningMaterials-BradRichards.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedMaskedMarvelsMaterialsA...avsson.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedFabricoftheGameJerseyNu...sSemin.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxPatchAuto-JamieMcBain.jpg]

Some random NPDTS jerseys and patches...

[Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAF5-NYR.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTreasuredSwatchesGold-H...erberg.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTreasuredSwatchesEmeral...Crosby.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsPatchesGol...nTwins.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsFrozenArtifactsGold-PatrickMarleau.jpg]

Everything in these three boxes of Ultimate, which I still have to add to my org...

[Image: th_Ultimate3.jpg][Image: th_Ultimate2.jpg][Image: th_Ultimate1.jpg]

Some other randoms jerseys/patches...

[Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTriosGold-Mason-Nash-Voracek.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedFabricoftheGameTeamDieC...kSharp.jpg][Image: th_09-10SPGameUsedLegendsClassicPatch-LannyMcDonald.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTreasuredSwatchesEmeral...assard.jpg]

A couple RC's...

[Image: th_10-11CertifiedFreshmanFabric-BraydenSchenn.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPx-EvgenyGrachevRC.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPx-AlexanderBurmistrovRC.jpg]

Some autos...

[Image: th_07-08TheCupEnshrinements-EvgeniMalkin.jpg][Image: th_09-10BeAPlayerSignature-MattDuchene.jpg][Image: th_10-11PlayoffContenders-LeatherLarceny...Fleury.jpg]

And some inserts, parallels, etc.

[Image: th_10-11SPGameUsed-DustinKohnSilverSpectrum.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPAuthenticHoloFXdie-cut-PatrickRoy.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPAuthenticHoloFX-WayneGretzky.jpg][Image: th_10-11PlayoffContendersprintingplate-1...eMoore.jpg][Image: th_10-11VictoryBlack-JaroslavHalak.jpg]

[Image: th_10-11SPxShadowbox-BobbyHull.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxShadowboxStoppers-PatrickRoy.jpg][Image: th_10-11VictoryGold-TaylorHall.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAuthenticRookiesGold-E...rachev.jpg][Image: th_Subban20thYG.jpg]

Got loads to trade, all for Ovi stuff, and if the cards are good enough, I'm up for trading in your favor. Hit me with some offers either here in the thread or through the trade system, either way, I'm down to trade, and would love to have some stuff to look forward to coming home to after a really long terrible week.

RE: Let's make some trades for Ovechkin stuff...
Have 40 Ovechkin's cards including his young gun for trade. All in my org.

Andy
I collect Montreal Canadiens stuffs.

Would love to get my hands on the Ultimate Tangradi Auto/Jersey. Got a couple of Ovys in my org. LMK
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I have a few Ovechkin cards in my org

the Tri-colored tandems card is pretty sweet
Ovie side = white/blue (1) - solid blue (2) - solid gold (3)
Backstrom side = all solid blue (1,2,3)

Don't have a nice pic yet - will try again to get one if you are interested.

Looking for Red Wings in return.

Thanks,
Nathan

I have these Ovechkin's;

2007-08 Ultra Scoring Kings #SK1
2008-09 Upper Deck MVP Alexander The Gr8 #AO8
2009-10 Ultra Scoring Kings #SK1
2009-10 Collectors Choice 3-Star Selection #230 CHOICE RESERVE
2008-09 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ-AO SP

Not in my organize yet. I can add them if interested. LMK

I have tons of Ovie...from you I like;

Schenn Certified RC
Hull and Roy Shadow Box
Clark debut threads
Sedin dual patch...

LMK
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

I sent an offer
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Just spent an entire week in Florida, and got back last night, so I'll be checking out all the offers and orgs tonight and tomorrow. Sorry for the delays guys, it's been a heck of a long week.

P.S. If I've got a trade in the works with you, and you haven't received my end yet, please bear with me, I had some very pressing personal stuff going on half-way across the country, and it caught me off guard, so I had no time to pack up anything before I left. I even missed out on shipping a couple packages back to UD, so that's going to put my replacements back another week too, ugh. Anyway, I'll get back to fixing all that up first thing this week, once my work stuff is back to normal. Thanks for your patience.
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

i have a bunch of ovi cards that may be ft
what value do you have on the semin

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(08-08-2011, 10:35 AM)p18mann Wrote: i have a bunch of ovi cards that may be ft
what value do you have on the semin
The Semin should actually book, so I don't want to post the BV and get into any hot water.

Made a couple deals here and there, but nothing mind-blowing yet. Anyone else got anything for me?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/