`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have any Staffords?....

RE: Anyone have any Staffords?....
(08-16-2011, 11:08 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote: only saw one in your org...sent you an open offer on it though
Added the other it was just not marked for trade

(08-16-2011, 11:22 AM)puma7995 Wrote: Added the other it was just not marked for trade
Still only need the one, as I have the Topps Supreme /25. Still have never seen the /10 version.

Just let me know what u need for the Stafford in the open offer.

thanks!
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

i have a 2010 absolute red spectrum i think it's in my org and maybe a few base but only a small portion of my cards are entered so not sure..
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

(08-16-2011, 12:00 PM)martywood74 Wrote: i have a 2010 absolute red spectrum i think it's in my org and maybe a few base but only a small portion of my cards are entered so not sure..
Do you have a scan of it?

Thanks

i don't think so i'll check my bucket my scanner is broke it's like the base but it has the red foil instead of the gold and say's spectrum ,do you have the base?
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

(08-16-2011, 12:29 PM)martywood74 Wrote: i don't think so i'll check my bucket my scanner is broke it's like the base but it has the red foil instead of the gold and say's spectrum ,do you have the base?
i have the base, the retail, the gold spectrum, but not the red

bump for today....

any help for a supercollector?

bump for the night crew