`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official... Its RARE.

Its Official... Its RARE.
Usually cards from the 90's are EASY to find. But not only did I find how difficult it is to get the ONLY RC of Zdeno Chara but I also found out that it is even half of them out there than what people think.

Becket Monthly has printed on page 5 of this August that Chara has 2 rookie cards. And the OPG also states the same. But when you click onto the 2 RC's it Shows his Real One (1997-98 SP Authentic #186) and the Other One (2005-06 Milan Jurcina RC with Chara sharing his name on it). Chara might be on that card but it is a card released in 2005-06 eight years after his RC.

The rarity thing is almost no one has any. The card is listed for $10.00 and I have seen the "Future Watch" card a whole 3 times on Ebay. Now if your a Stanley Cup collector like I am you know this card is about to fly in price because he is Captain of the Champs and becuase it is too hard to find. I've called many of the few cards shops listed here in Boston and no one has ONE.

If you find one trade it with me.
[Image: th_RGrc1jpg.jpg]Collecting R.Bourque and all Bruins cards![Image: th_RSrc1jpg.jpg]