Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinnacle set almost complete...

Pinnacle set almost complete...
Down to 2 remaining cards from 10-11 Pinnacle:
# 29 Jaroslav Halak
# 174 Tyler Ennis

If anyone has these, please submit a trade offer, since I loathe the idea of spending $1.00 plus $3.50 shipping apiece for these cards. Much rather pick them up from my friends here on the boards.

On a side note, is anyone else puzzled about the collation of this set? I don't understand how I can end up with 5-7 of the likes of Crosby and Ovechkin and Stamkos, and these two somehow elude me. I've seen this before, but never to this extreme. I'd love to know more about how cards are produced and packages.

Thanks for your help.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Pinnacle set almost complete...
(08-04-2011, 09:44 PM)gmccarth Wrote: Down to 2 remaining cards from 10-11 Pinnacle:
# 29 Jaroslav Halak
# 174 Tyler Ennis

If anyone has these, please submit a trade offer, since I loathe the idea of spending $1.00 plus $3.50 shipping apiece for these cards. Much rather pick them up from my friends here on the boards.

On a side note, is anyone else puzzled about the collation of this set? I don't understand how I can end up with 5-7 of the likes of Crosby and Ovechkin and Stamkos, and these two somehow elude me. I've seen this before, but never to this extreme. I'd love to know more about how cards are produced and packages.

Thanks for your help.
I think I have them & I'll trade them to you for any 2 NY Islanders cards from Pinnacle, (and no, 1 of them does not have to be Tavares). Let me know. Thanks.

sorry cant help hoped I could need to make trades.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

hope you finish your set soon! i haven't touch this product
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-05-2011, 10:07 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: hope you finish your set soon! i haven't touch this product
A lot of people do not care for Pinnacle. But I believe it was Panini's best mid-ranged product. Especially due to their Retail blaster boxes. A jersey card per box. Only con is the Fans of the Game which I have yet to hit. So that's great for me.

Panini's 3 best.
Crown Royale
Pinnacle
Score

Greg,

Did I already check for you to see if I have extras of those cards? If I do have them they are yours and I can mail them to you within the next day or two or three. ;-)
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]