`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
expired redemptions question please help!

expired redemptions question please help!
anyone know what i can do about it? mine literally expired 7/24/11 and i opened the pack today.... its a 2011 topps prime 9 redemption
please?

RE: expired redemptions question please help!
You sure about that date? I just cant see a 2011 product having a 2011 exp date on a redemption. Thats just silly.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I think it's because each card has a certain week or something like that
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Since the point of the promotion is for you to take the card into a participating LCS to redeem it I suggest checking with any shop you might have near you to see if they are taking part and if you can still turn in the card. I was told by my coworker that our nearest LCS will redeem them even after the expiration date as long as they have the card in stock.

(08-04-2011, 11:16 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Since the point of the promotion is for you to take the card into a participating LCS to redeem it I suggest checking with any shop you might have near you to see if they are taking part and if you can still turn in the card. I was told by my coworker that our nearest LCS will redeem them even after the expiration date as long as they have the card in stock.
thanks guys- ur right, the card is only redeemable for one week but only if the shop is approved by topps hta, and my one and only lcs isnt....

Look on the back side of the card it states if your LCS is out of the cards you can mail them in to topps. I sent all mine in at once since our local card shop is not participating. That is how I am guessing you already are seeing full sets on ebay

Those are garbage anyway...I got about 30 and just threw them away.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-05-2011, 09:58 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: Those are garbage anyway...I got about 30 and just threw them away.
i went on the bay just to see what player i got and id have to agree for the most part :/

(08-05-2011, 09:58 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: Those are garbage anyway...I got about 30 and just threw them away.
Ouch, you threw them away? I sold my 9 of them for $10, so you threw around $30 away, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I was fine with the set. I already redeemed all 9 of mine and have them in the binder with my 2011 set.
Is this thing on?