`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UPDATE! WTTF 2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini Relics

UPDATE! WTTF 2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini Relics

Im at 46% completion on the 1975 Relics. I am geting ready to update my wants as my paper list is more up to date than my want list here. If you have the relics please check me for them. Base set is also marked as wants in my organize. Please help if you can.

Thanks,

BigT

Ladies and Gents,

The 1975 Topps set is my favorite all time set and the set that got me started as a kid collecting cards. For this reason I am wanting to trade for all the Minis from 2011 Topps Lineage as well as the Mini relic cards. Please send me open offers or comment here.

Thanks,

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

RE: WTTF 2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini's & Mini GU
Can anyone help? I know some have busted this product.
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Got any 75 Topps regulars? Trying to put the set together. thanks

(08-04-2011, 11:55 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Got any 75 Topps regulars? Trying to put the set together. thanks

I have a few FT in my organize. I also have my needs from the 75 set marked if you have any extras. Let me know.

I have Ortiz Mini Relic, tejada, josh hamilton, Beachy, joe morgan, albert pujols, and adam jones...Looking for Robinson Cano.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Weekend Bump

Bump, Still Looking! Any help is appreciated.

Check my Org. I've got some.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
2009 SP Rookie Threads
2010 Topps Chrome Refractors
2010 Panini Threads
Football Photobucket: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416...0Football/

Give me a few days...I'm in the middle of finalizing a trade that involves some of mine. I also have a couple of more relics to add to my org...When I get these done I will still have some mini and relics for trade...I'll open a trade thread as I saw a few things in your org I need...If you have any Braves (RC, gu, auto) not in org (Venters/Teheran/McCann/Heyward/Freeman/Minor/Vizciano/Delgado/Lipka/Jurrgens/Prado/Hanson/Kimbrel/Constanza) you might want to put them in as that's what Im looking for

I have a Kemp mini gu