`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this Topps Lineage

RE: What is this Topps Lineage
Let's just have Topps series one come out in march and then make a Topps update series in in October and let that be our collecting experience for the year.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

Here's the best idea:

Bring back some other brands! This exclusivity deal means collectors will buy everything Topps releases. Hopefully Upper Deck can survive until the deal ends. Maybe someone can resurrect Fleer.

(08-04-2011, 11:33 AM)captdolo Wrote: Topp has to cut down on the products.. I vote for this lineup:

Topps
Topps Chrome
Allen & Ginter
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Topps Heritage
Either Triple Threads or Tribute but not both
Opening Day(for very low end)
and then one real high end.. take your pick(one of the sterlings)

bye to Bowman Platinum, Bowman Draft,Finest, T206, Chicle, pro debut, or any other one and done gimmick

remember they also have Sticker, Heritage Minor, Marquee,, Tier one coming this year... it is out of control
I don't know why you would want to get rid of Tribute or Triple Threads, easily 2 of the top 3 topps products available...not to mention Bowman Draft.

Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-04-2011, 11:33 AM)captdolo Wrote: Topp has to cut down on the products.. I vote for this lineup:

Topps
Topps Chrome
Allen & Ginter
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Topps Heritage
Either Triple Threads or Tribute but not both
Opening Day(for very low end)
and then one real high end.. take your pick(one of the sterlings)
That's a pretty good lineup, though I'd prefer Bowman Platinum to Chrome. I'd also be on board for just having both Chrome sets be parallels/inserts instead of separate stand-alone sets.

THis is how TOpps and Upperdeck almost single handedly destroyed the card hobby in the early to mid 2000's . WAY TOO MANY RELEASES = disenchanted collector.

REEL it in Topps. If you want to experiment with different sets do it one set per year at a time, dont release 4-6 experimental sets each year.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

here's my lineup:

Topps
Donruss
Fleer

LOL! Remember the good 'ol days???