`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage Question

RE: Storage Question
Slabbed card boxes would be ideal...I havent seen these before....will have to research on the internet....THX"
(08-04-2011, 05:31 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: I have the exact same problem with my collection. Of my good cards, I typically use a penny sleeve, top loader and team bag. Typically I stay to the 2 row show boxes as the bulging of the box is to a minimum and I usually place one row of the cards in the box on a slight angle help the bulging of the box. I have herd and seen a box that holds the slabbed cards and these boxes do not bulge storing the cards with the team bags on them but I have yet to find these boxes in a local hobby shop.

Chris

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Let me know what you find out on the slab boxes Hugh

(08-04-2011, 05:59 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Slabbed card boxes would be ideal...I havent seen these before....will have to research on the internet....THX"
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I hate to say it like this but there are bigger boxes. I put alot of my screw downs also in team bags because they fit nice and snug and are always ready to ship. The bags protect the screwdowns from scratching too which will alow for perfect scaning too. But dont use tight narrow dividers. They are built for cards without toploaders and screwdowns.
[Image: th_RGrc1jpg.jpg]Collecting R.Bourque and all Bruins cards![Image: th_RSrc1jpg.jpg]

(08-05-2011, 04:36 AM)orr2bourque Wrote: I hate to say it like this but there are bigger boxes. I put alot of my screw downs also in team bags because they fit nice and snug and are always ready to ship. The bags protect the screwdowns from scratching too which will alow for perfect scaning too. But dont use tight narrow dividers. They are built for cards without toploaders and screwdowns.
I've had trouble finding team bags to fit screw downs or one-touch holders. The regular size is too small, and the ones for graded cards are too big. What do you use and where do you get them if you don't mind me asking?
Teemu count: 1642 different cards

Always looking for Selanne's
for my PC.

E-mail: suomibear8@aol.com

I forgot to mention, I do have a few top loader binders that I used. for my PC cards that I enjoy looking at and also 1 binder for traders
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-04-2011, 08:18 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I use the 3 row shuebox kind, stores less but I only topload my bruins rcs,gu,autos,S#d. It also depends on what type of space you have with storing the boxes as the shuebox type is longer than the 5k or even 3,200k box and you'd need more as you fit less in them.
I use those for my pc.
Bulks out a little with hard plastic and team bag. But works..

[Image: IMG00134.jpg]
[Image: IMG00135.jpg]
[Image: IMG00132.jpg]

Just because we collect cardboard does not mean we need to store in cardboard.
This is the way i do it 500 count boxes, 4 per drawer. I tried magnetic holders, you can see by the picture that there is extra space.
My boxes I have to cut the tops off, but I use those for index cards after cutting them to the right size.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

wow amazing, did you buy those or made them?

(08-07-2011, 11:33 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [Image: IMG00134.jpg]
[Image: IMG00135.jpg]
[Image: IMG00132.jpg]

Just because we collect cardboard does not mean we need to store in cardboard.
This is the way i do it 500 count boxes, 4 per drawer. I tried magnetic holders, you can see by the picture that there is extra space.
My boxes I have to cut the tops off, but I use those for index cards after cutting them to the right size.

Store bought at the local totem store I'll stop there today and get the info on them.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(08-08-2011, 07:46 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Store bought at the local totem store I'll stop there today and get the info on them.
thank you! I be interested in getting one.

there was one member on here, who built his own storage for cards. it was amazing!