`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
scarce Shea Weber auto

scarce Shea Weber auto
I was just rummaging through all my boxes of cards looking for that last card to send out in trade, I come across a nice looking autograph of Shea Weber that I thought might be worth 10, 25 or maybe as much as Paul Statsny's from the same year...anyways I looked it up and the 06-07 RC Be A Player auto with no serial numbering on it is actually numbered to 10 in its own, no numbering on card made me think there were thousands of this card made, actually only 10 made, Holy Cow! I pulled that out of the 10 dollar box and entered it, of course it says N/A value because of scarcity, so I now have it placed in my 1 of 1 box and other great autos numbered less than 10. lucky find.

The same thing happened to me a few years ago, I saw on the back of a Steve Yzerman card, the word "GOLD" and looked it up it was also a numbered to 10 card without any numbering, one of my favorites to this day. I will put a photo in my bucket soon. Praise God for a keen eye and me not selling it for 10 bucks in a store locally. whew!!!!
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: scarce Shea Weber auto
wow. what an incredible find!! i'd love to see a scan!!

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413...ies001.jpg

here is the link to my bucket, pretty nice phot, I also placed the other auto of Statsny next to it, bot are #'d to 10, sweet. wondering what they might be worth? Anyone seen them on Ebay or Beckett for sale?
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,

Sorry to tell you man, but that is a pretty common card. I also have BOTH of those. There were HUNDREDS made.

The one's #'d to 10 are actually #'d.
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding, can you tell me then the beckett listing, go to the BAP 06-07 auto, weber and there are only a couple like it, help me understand the listing, I'm cornfused? N/A is what it is listed as. and says numbered to 10. help me out....
I just went back to 06-07 shea weber...and BAP has only 2 #207 cards that are close to it, one is the signature card and it says auto and serial numbered to 25, the only other possibility is this...card 207 autograph without any serial numbering on it, it even says sticker auto, not on card, no serial numbering, but it says that the card is limited to 10 cards...so someone has an error or I am right. help me understand, or I am just helping you guys understand that that card and all like it are worth more than you(and I) thought. maybe I just increased the value of your collection from doing some homework. please guide me to the correct listing of that card if you can. Brian Forsberg

There is an entire subset of autographed rookies that for some reason or another, beckett never bothered listing.

IT IS A FACT.

There is even a trader on this site (sorry, I forget who) who had a post in the past that had like 25 different variations on the signature of the same Patrick O'Sullivan RC which is the same style you are speaking about.

Also, like I said, I have a Stastny like that, and a Webber also, and TWO O'Sullivans.

They are pretty common, just not priced.

Like I said, the one's numbered to /10 are ACTUALLY STAMPED with a number.
Can somebody else help me out with this one since Brian Doesn't want to take my word for it.
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

ok, thanks for the correction, maybe beckett could fix this error. http://www.beckett.com/hockey/2006-07/be...er-6039093

Here is the only other auto, BAP from that year, from Weber. so must be the Beckett error, I hope they fix it, I bet many people have traded that card and gotten ripped off because of the lack of listing of the correct auto. I figured I took the Statsny in trade and gave them about 100 bucks for it is listed such as, and it really does not have the printed of 10 on the card...I hope someone reading this can do a scan if you have one of the cards from that year that actually have a 10 stamped on it. that would solve this quickly...search and please scan it so we can see the proof that there is actually a card with the 10 stamped on it. http://www.beckett.com/hockey/2006-07/be...er-6038719

Any chance you trade me that Weber.........please? Smile
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello