Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubba Smith Passed Away

RE: Bubba Smith Passed Away
Sad news, great guy.

I'm thinking Police Academy marathon this weekend.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Charles "Bubba" Smith
Hey everyone. I usually post on the baseball forums but with the recent news of Bubba's passing, i wanted to see if anyone has collected his football cards from back in the day. I grew up watching the whole police academy series and he and "tackleberry" were my favorites. The big guy will be misses.

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Truly truly saddened by the news. I can't tell you how long Police academy were my favorite series. I want to say up until The Clumps. Police academy series and back to the future are still my top two. Man, this nearly bring a tear to my eyes. He seemed to be one of those good guy, you know, the kind you never ever heard a bad thing about. Mann. Thanks to whoever posted the links (they are on the first page and I can't see them). That last one saved me from sheading a tear at work. I was having a bad week and his death topped it off.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Bubba Smith's mom was a teacher in Beaumont Texas where I grew up, My dad was a student of hers.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]