`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noobie Question...

Noobie Question...
I'm looking to do a trade for a card that Beckett says is $50. When I go into the trade section with the person, it is listed as $15 cheaper but is marked as mint. Why is the price lower in the trade than Beckett???

RE: Noobie Question...
is it possible it might be the listed price they have if they were selling it?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

That's really weird. You sure it's the exact same version of the card?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

This is weird now. I tried it again and now the price is saying $30 on Beckett and it is listed in the trade as $37.50. It is a 1989 score Troy Aikman rc. Can the price be changed to make more on the trade?

The mint pricing for the card is $37.50 but beckett has it listed NM-MT+ hence $30.00. Only way to change the value is to change the condition your card is in.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

the era condition baseline price is 30 dollars (1980-1989). however, if you put it into organize, it defaults to MINT, a grade higher, thus the 37.50. when you enter cards from older sets (1989 and before, you have to change the condition of the card after inputting it into beckett

1990 and up: baseline era condition is mint
1980-1989: baseline era condition is nm-mt
1950ish-1979: baseline era condition is nm

Thanks Deuce..makes since to me.
(08-03-2011, 12:49 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the era condition baseline price is 30 dollars (1980-1989). however, if you put it into organize, it defaults to MINT, a grade higher, thus the 37.50. when you enter cards from older sets (1989 and before, you have to change the condition of the card after inputting it into beckett

1990 and up: baseline era condition is mint
1980-1989: baseline era condition is nm-mt
1950ish-1979: baseline era condition is nm
Thanks Bro