`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)

Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)
Hey folks,
Still looking to move these for comparable baseball stuff. Will trade in your favour if you've got baseball stuff I really want. Cheers.

[Image: foot01.jpg]
[Image: foot02.jpg]
[Image: foot03.jpg]
[Image: foot04.jpg]

The Tomlinson doesn't scan well due to its reflective surface, so here's a photo of it to show it off better.
[Image: tomlinson.jpg]

Let's make some deals!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)
(08-03-2011, 10:31 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hey folks,
Still looking to move these for comparable baseball stuff. Will trade in your favour if you've got baseball stuff I really want. Cheers.

[Image: foot01.jpg]
[Image: foot02.jpg]
[Image: foot03.jpg]
[Image: foot04.jpg]

check me for the best rc auto. i have a lot of baseball.
The Tomlinson doesn't scan well due to its reflective surface, so here's a photo of it to show it off better.
[Image: tomlinson.jpg]

Let's make some deals!
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/

Offer sent. Cheers.

(08-03-2011, 10:34 AM)bundy888 Wrote: check me for the best rc auto. i have a lot of baseball.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Anyone else?

(08-04-2011, 12:52 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Anyone else?
please check my bucket as I have a lot in there that isn't in my organize. Interested in your Favre/Romo, Montana, and Marino game used and the Kevin Kolb auto. thanks, John

Collecting RC's and Autos of Pujols, Howard, Braun,Freeman,Heyward

http://photobucket.com/kwikford

Sending you a PM, you've got lots I like. Cheers.

(08-04-2011, 02:43 AM)kwikford1969 Wrote: please check my bucket as I have a lot in there that isn't in my organize. Interested in your Favre/Romo, Montana, and Marino game used and the Kevin Kolb auto. thanks, John

Very interested in the Flacco...if you find anything feel free to offer it up and we can go from there!! Thanks man!!

Please check me for the Manningham and wells..

I really like the Tomlinson