`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Rice PC....new additions 10-21

RE: My new and improved.....Ray Rice PC..
(08-03-2011, 07:08 PM)p18mann Wrote: nice, how many ray ray's do you think you have in total
95 - 100 different and always looking to add, LOL Big Grin
(08-03-2011, 07:13 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Very thorough collection of the ole' bowlin-ball ya got there. Where is the Exquisite rc auto patch ?? Didn't see it in there.??
Don't have that one yet. Someday I'll get it Smile I totally LOVE this collection Smile
Thanks EVERYONE for the great comments!!! Love seeing people looking. Sharing is one of the best parts of this hobby Smile

More lookies anyone?

Great PC. I think he is an underrated star. I only have a couple of his cards but thinking of getting some more. Would love to have one of his autos with a sick patch. I think the Ravens have some of the best patches.

(08-04-2011, 09:49 PM)volatty Wrote: Great PC. I think he is an underrated star. I only have a couple of his cards but thinking of getting some more. Would love to have one of his autos with a sick patch. I think the Ravens have some of the best patches.
Thanks!!!! I would have to agree. I think the Ravens are a really good team all around and will have themselves a Super Bowl victory soon. And this is coming from a Steelers fan, LOL Smile

just keeps getting better and better Smile love it T Smile

That is a SWEET collection. Noone can go wrong with collecting Rice.

(08-07-2011, 10:03 AM)bott2711 Wrote: That is a SWEET collection. Noone can go wrong with collecting Rice.
I am hoping to become a Super Collector of his Smile

(08-07-2011, 07:39 AM)pbean Wrote: just keeps getting better and better Smile love it T Smile
Thanks pbean Smile He is the first person I look for now when trading LOL !

Wanted to share my favorite PC. Hope ya like Smile

Nice stuff! I think I'll try that slide show style next time I show off the Brady PC.

Added some new stuff since I last bumped Smile