`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yadier Molina to be Suspended

Yadier Molina to be Suspended
Last night, Molina completely went berserk on the umpire in the 10th inning. He bumped him several times and even spat in his face! This is totally uncalled for behavior especially from a player of his caliber. On the plus side, now the cardinals will lose their catcher for awhile which will help them lose games and fall behind the Brewers in the central.

RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended
This is where the Astros make their move!

He didn't intenetionally spit in the Umps face. Never one does he intentionally spit, he is yelling the whole time the ump is feigning like he got spit on.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/mlb/video-yadi...on-umpire/

On all four videos it's clear the very last thing he does is spit in his face.... Every commentator on each video also says he spit in his face...

He should be suspended for a very long time. He probably won't be, but he should.

On a side note, you need to be fouling that off with a 2 strike count.

Joe--- Agreed, he needs to be suspended a VERY long time, and yes there is no reason you shouldn't take a hack at a pitch that close with 2 strikes on you.

Kevin, he is talking and spit comes out, it is not the same as when someone like Alomar intentionally and directly spits in an umps face. This is NOT on that same level. He is yelling and spittle is just coming out, you can see even at the very end of the first video, that when he is near the dugout and still yelling spit comes out.

I've watched this video and there's no way Yadier gets more than 5 games. Yadier didn't do anything out of he norm. The umpire acted like he was spit on and acted like he was bumped.

If there was a spit, it clearly wasn't on purpose. During fights and arguments that are heated, spit comes out of the mouth because of the way you talk, etc. The umpire acted like he was spit on, but that wasn't the case.

There was bumping, but the ump kinda made it look like he was pushed. Molina didn't do anything no normal other MLB player who's gotten in an argument and been tossed hasn't done.

5 games max on this thing I believe. He'll appeal it until they play a team they can beat without him. Players always do.

I agree with Crazy.

(08-03-2011, 08:26 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: This is where the Astros make their move!
Yes, let's go stros. I'm going to the game tonight.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1