`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damaged auto cards that I received in a trade for..

RE: Damaged auto cards that I received in a trade for..
I think he should reverse the trade.or send something to compensate.I had sent a card to some one and it got a corner damaged during its travel because i forgot to put something over the top loader.He was very understanding and i was lucky i had a graded version of the same card that i sent him to replace the damaged one.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

the other trader said it wasn't his problem since he sent the cards mint and the mods got the same answer from him so i'm stuck with the cards and probably bad feedback.
Collecting RC's and Autos of Pujols, Howard, Braun,Freeman,Heyward

http://photobucket.com/kwikford

this is tough. ive traded with a good amount of people on here and would like to believe that everything ive sent has been in great condition. however, i cant really see whats wrong with either card. trade them to me if you want.
(08-03-2011, 03:14 PM)jdevolve Wrote: this is tough. ive traded with a good amount of people on here and would like to believe that everything ive sent has been in great condition. however, i cant really see whats wrong with either card. trade them to me if you want.
one question, are those tears on the actual card? if so, and you traded equal bv for them, this dude needs to man up and fix the situation. you could never sell those for the right value.
JD

(08-03-2011, 03:14 PM)jdevolve Wrote: this is tough. ive traded with a good amount of people on here and would like to believe that everything ive sent has been in great condition. however, i cant really see whats wrong with either card. trade them to me if you want.

one question, are those tears on the actual card? if so, and you traded equal bv for them, this dude needs to man up and fix the situation. you could never sell those for the right value.
+1

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

yes, the smaller pictures are of the problems with each card. The Bruce has a tear and the Fielder has the clear protectorant pealing back.

who was it? I dont want to trade with anyone like that
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(08-04-2011, 08:19 AM)spitjean Wrote: who was it? I dont want to trade with anyone like that

I'd like to know too. Can you PM me? I have a feeling I already know, though.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Def interested in the Jay Bruce
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Cards have been traded, thanks everyone.

I recently added the other trader to my poor ethics trade after confronting him myself. He doesn't intend to take any responsibility for this. He blames transit is to blame he should fix it. I have had to do this before. It is the right thing to do. I don't wanna deal with guys like this so he is on my list now. Thanks for the post man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html