`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underrated Player(s) in the Hobby

RE: Most Underrated Player(s) in the Hobby
On the flip side, how about LaVar Arrington? His cards sell high and while he was dominant in college and was a pro bowl linebacker in the NFL, he couldn't stay healthy long enough to have a HOF career, yet his cards still sell high.

Roddy White!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Matt Scuab for sure
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Maybe it is because I hate the Cowboys, but I think Tony Romo is the most OVERvalued player. Value-wise, he is up there with Manning and Brady, but I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 QB's in the league today.

(08-03-2011, 12:18 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: You have to agree with Andre Johnson though! He is the best WR in the NFL, but valued like a semi-star. In addition to the Texans being so bad for so long, I think part of the reason is that he is just so quiet. After he dislocated his index finger the other day, he was shocked by the national attention it got and his direct quote was "it's only a finger". LOL, I love that guy.

For baseball- I have to go with Verlander, even though I can't stand him.
Andre Johnson is a BEAST and an amazing player, but I dont see how he's under rated? His stuff sells pretty well
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(08-03-2011, 12:04 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Lol everyone is saying their favorite players Big Grin
I didn't...LOL.... I figured Hines Ward may not get the love in the price guide, but seems like there are a ton of people that love to collect his cards because I'm having a hell of time finding the ones I want or need. Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1