`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Look Out For These High End *STOLEN* Lebron ROOKIES!

Help! Look Out For These High End *STOLEN* Lebron ROOKIES!
A prominent collector contacted me today to ask me to assist him to spread the word about two cards that have been stolen from him. He isn't part of any message boards, but contacted me through my blog. The two cards were part of a package he sent to Beckett for grading back in early June. The cards may pop up online. Unfortunately, his secretary did not use tracking nor did she insure the package.

The two cards are:
LeBron James 2003 Topps Contemporary Colllection Gold 12/25 rookie card BGS 9. He was hoping to re-grade the card to see if it would qualify for a BGS 9.5. Here is the actual scan of the card before he sent it out:
[Image: stolen1.jpg]

[Image: stolen2.jpg]
LeBron James 2003 Fleer Patchworks Ruby /50 rookie card PSA 10
This card was PSA graded previously and he was hoping to convert it into a BGS holder. I don't have the exact serial number or the actual scan at the moment, but I will be able to provide the serial number in the upcoming days.

If you know anyone who has obtained these cards, please note that they are stolen property. Please PM me if you can help with the whereabouts of these two cards. Thank you!

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Emails are not allowed on the boards. If you put your email in the system (which I'm sure you have it there) and enable emails, people will be able to email you from here. Thanks.