`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: Anyone trying to complete old school sets!

ATTN: Anyone trying to complete old school sets!
So I went through some old commons boxes and found a lot of several sets that I've kept through the years. The following sets are those I have an unusually high concentration of. I have many others to a lesser extent, so let me know if you need anything!

1994-95 Upper Deck
1994-95 SP
1995-96 Metal (many already spoken for by xstream, but still lots left)
1995-96 SP
1995-96 Finest
1996-97 Upper Deck
1996-97 Skybox
1997-98 Chrome
1998-99 Finest
1999-00 Chrome

RE: ATTN: Anyone trying to complete old school sets!
I'm looking for 94-95 SP. We did a trade a while back for some. Did you find ones that weren't listed before?

Always interested in anything Suns!

Also looking for 94-95 SP. Only need about 15 or so for the set - no rookies needed thankfully.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

ken- i have a ton of the base, wasn't sure if you needed the base I have probably 3/4 of the base set. All the ones I have are still listed, but I haven't listed any new ones since, so take another look if you'd like Smile

taff- see above. Got probably 75% of the base set minimum. Take a look and see if you need anything. If you find any, PM me and I'll toss them in before I ship our current trade.

[quote='buckunteer' pid='1652603' dateline='1312424401']
ken- i have a ton of the base, wasn't sure if you needed the base I have probably 3/4 of the base set. All the ones I have are still listed, but I haven't listed any new ones since, so take another look if you'd like Smile

I have the base completed. Do you have more die-cuts?
Always interested in anything Suns!

Will check now - once I pull my set out from the bottom box.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-03-2011, 11:15 PM)kenjake23 Wrote: [quote='buckunteer' pid='1652603' dateline='1312424401']

I have the base completed. Do you have more die-cuts?

Nope, no more die-cuts...I'll be sure to pick up another box if i can find one on the cheap again though. I got that last one for like $28 delivered.