`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout outs to Brandon And Michel...PC MILESTONE!!!

Shout outs to Brandon And Michel...PC MILESTONE!!!
Just wanted to send a shout out to Brandon McLeod and Michel Bergeron for the recent trades, which, because of the order in which I receive my incoming cards, put my Senators PC over 3900 cards! Also, a thanks to whichever of the 2 of you sent the bonus Spezza and Luongo cards! I honestly can't remember which of you it was, as I wasn't expecting any extras, so I didn't catch it until I was cleaning my wants, and neither card showed up! Bonus cards were an 08/09 Upper Deck All Star Jason Spezza, and an 08/09 Upper Deck Masked Men Roberto Luongo to go in my son's PC.

Thanks again guys! Much appreciation and respect!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

RE: Shout outs to Brandon And Michel...PC MILESTONE!!!
My pleasure Ron.....I sent those extra couple cards where the BV was a little higher coming to me in that trade....was hoping you needed them...

Seriously, that is a staggering Sens collection!!

Gonna send you a little gem I pulled recently to add to it.....will look much better in your collection than mine.....watch your mail!!

Nice going to Brandon and Michael..! Glad they could help your collection out.! 3900 is a milestone for sure.!
When you get a chance Opie, have a look at my org as I finally finished entering the rest of my inserts and such and check to see if I have any Sens cards that you need and send me a list. Lets see if I cant get you to 4000! Im mailing out a bunch stuff at the end of the week and would be easy to add you to the list.!
Commons are next on my list after my treatments, but you should get a good idea of the sets I have from the inserts I have listed and I could check those too before I take a break! LMK..
-Craig

very nice! congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks guys! Brandon: I'll keep my eyes open for another package from you..

Craig: Well, with what's in my org. right now that I'm waiting to receive, I should be somewhere near 3960 soon! So a trade with you would definitely put me over 4000!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database