`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Panini replacement story

Nice Panini replacement story
I posted a thread a while back about Panini replacing a Dez Bryant Plates and Patches auto patch with a Gronkowski NT auto logo patch 99/99...I was happy with the card but I had to call over and over to actually get the card sent to me. They kept forgetting, then lost it in their warehouse for two weeks...Anyway, called about a month ago and asked for 3 more replacements...fairly low end cards, Trent Williams certified auto /50, Shea Webber Crown Royale hockey auto and a Contenders Armon Johnson auto rc...probably a combined CV of 15.00...I left a message, then left a message with a person who promised a resolution within a few days, then left a message on the website, then called and got the same person again...then finally got a call from the Customer service manager, then a call from the original person, then a call from the Customer service manager...Finally, I was able to request one card in exchange for my three, which they normally don't do but agreed to do for me. They were giving me a 60.00 Bv to work with. I gave them some options and they said my account would update within a few days...They combined the cards in value for one, then sent me two more cards anyway AND two packs of cards as an apology. I asked them at the same time what BV they would give me to exchange my Kenny Britt 09 Gridiron Gear rc auto jersey /5...Sounds like a good card until you know that even the Sanchez/Stafford autos from the same set don't even bring 100 bucks. I have been hoping to get it replaced for a while, they ended up telling me they would give me $75 in BV..which I was fine with since it's probably only a 30 cv card...So I called back today after not hearing from them yesterday (after they said it would be done no later than Monday)...I had asked for either NBA veteran autos or NHL Rookie Autos...The manager was in a meeting when I called so I left a message and an hour later got the email that the ticket had closed...I checked and they had replaced the Britt with an 10-11 Absolute David Robinson auto patch /5!!! They have taken very good care of me lately and they deserve a shoutout. The other pics from today are below...I'm getting to the point where I want to redeem all my junk/lower end redemptions just to get the better replacements later lol.

[Image: 2011-08-02_14-54-46_84.jpg]

[Image: 2011-08-02_14-54-32_842.jpg]

[Image: 2011-08-02_14-54-58_392.jpg]

About 4 times as much in CV...
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Nice Panini replacement story
Congrats! Looks like they took good care of you.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Teresa and Whitney have done a great job the last couple of months. All 77 redemptions have been filled. I am a happy camper

(08-02-2011, 07:15 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Teresa and Whitney have done a great job the last couple of months. All 77 redemptions have been filled. I am a happy camper
Yeah, Whitney is great, I was worried that I may get her in trouble because I complained about her forgetting my replacements a few times...but it all worked out.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]